Google Search Console
HAPPY RANKSGIVING from NinjaCat! Organic keyword ranking is here! Many of you are leveraging Google Search Console to monitor the presence of your clients' websites in Google Search results and determine things like:
- Which queries caused their site to appear in search results?
- Did some queries result in more traffic to their site than others?
Now you can seamlessly include this data in your NinjaCat reports!
Follow these steps to add Google Search Console metrics to your reports:
1. Add Google Search Console in your NinjaCat Networks tab (just like you would a Google Analytics account).
2. Connect it to the appropriate clients in your Clients tab (Client Settings -> SEO Settings).
3. Update your templates. The new widget - Search Analytics - is hanging out with the other SEO Widgets:
4. In the Properties section of the widget, define the range over which you want to present data in your report. A comparison period can also be defined.
5. The metrics enabled in the Table section of the widget establish not only the metrics that appear in your report's table, but also those charted in your graph:
6. Also in the Table section of the widget, select your dimension. This is a fancy way of saying, "What do you want in the leftmost column?!" Choices are dates, queries, pages, countries or devices, with queries certainly winning the popularity contest.
7. Last but not least, you can filter ten ways from Sunday! By query (for example, queries containing "I love NinjaCat"), by pages, countries, devices or search type.
As usual, if you have questions or would like assistance leveraging this awesome new widget in your reports, just give us a shout!