New Integrations: Perfect Audience, Choozle, Grade Us and Amazon Ads
Some of our best suggestions have come from clients like you who keep NinjaCat fresh with the best integrations. This week we welcome 4 new integrations, Perfect Audience, Choozle, Grade Us and Amazon Ads. Let’s take a deeper look at what you can do with these new integrations.
Perfect Audience is a powerful retargeting integration that you can now use in your client reports. Here are the metrics and dimensions available to you in NinjaCat with the Perfect Audience integration.
Ad Click Url
Ad Facebook Body
Ad Facebook Title
Adjusted Conversion Revenue
Adjusted Post Click Revenue
Adjusted Post View Revenue
Post Click Revenue
Post View Revenue
NinjaCat also welcomes our friends at Choozle, a self-service digital advertising software platform with control at its core. Execute programmatic ad campaigns at scale and rock your paid display campaigns. Choozle makes it easy to setup a digital advertising campaign leveraging a number of targeting tactics, and then bring that data into NinjaCat and aggregate it with your other marketing campaigns and Google Analytics. Deliver a high quality, c-level executive report that gets right to the point. Bring in these dimensions and metrics with the Choozle Integration.
Ad Group ID
Ad Group Name
Cost / Conv.
Impressions Bid On
Grade Us is a customer review management platform. Collect and report on your reviews and ratings. Aggregate ratings and deliver feedback reports for your clients at all levels. Some of the dimensions and metrics NinjaCat brings in are:
Amazon Ads, welcome! Bring in CTR, CPC, CPM, Clicks and more from your Amazon Ads campaigns. Put this data against any social or search PPC campaigns and really drive home the story of your marketing efforts. Combine with other campaigns to provide a high level report for c-level executives or drill deep into all the metrics and dimensions available.
Ad Group ID
Ad Group Name
Attributed Conversions: Same as SKU
Attributed Sales: Other SKU
Attributed Sales: Same as SKU
Attributed Units Ordered
Attributed Units Ordered Other SKU
Cost / Conv.
There is also plenty of new features. To read the entire update, visit our support page: Release Notes
Font Request - ASAP
- ASAP font is now available for formatting widgets and reports, including global and widget level styling.
NinjaTrack - Support for Argentina & Hong Kong
- Added support for Hong Kong and Argentina numbers.
- Local and toll-free numbers are supported for both Countries.
- Numbers are formatted to reflect each region’s area codes and telephone numbers
- Note: For Argentina, the 4 digit area code is not yet supported
Report List Improvements
- The ‘Running’ status has been replaced with the following status values:
- Getting data
- Getting data (X of Y)
- Queuing Report
- Creating Report
Number of Accounts - Constant Calculated Metric
- A new NUM_ACCOUNTS constant was added to the custom calculated metric editor.
- This constant displays the ‘number of accounts’ for given dimensions and metrics.
- The value of the constant should be determined on a row-by-row basis.
- For example, if the table is segmented by Account:
- Each row in the table body should have a value of 1 because each row belongs to a single account
- The value in the total row should be equal to the number of unique accounts in the entire table
- For example, if the table is segmented by Campaign Name:
- Each row in the table body should have a value equal to the number of accounts which contributed to that campaign
- The value in the total row should be equal to the number of unique accounts in the entire table.
- If this constant is the only metric selected in a widget, then no data will be returned.
Google Maps - Geographic Map Chart
- A new Google map widget was created so that metrics can be shown over a geographical area:
- The widget has zoom in/out, latitude and longitude options
- Only one provider is currently available: Google Analytics
- See New Map Widget: Cluster Map for more information